Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test Feature
Sale Sold out
Regular price $177.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Siemens GFCI circuit breakers are UL Listed and CSA Certified as Class A devices. These circuit breakers offer the new Self-Test and Lockout feature as required by UL 943, enabling the GFCI to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground fault.
- Double-pole, 240-Volt, 60 Amp GFCI circuit breaker
- 10kA interrupting rating
- Includes self-test as required by UL 943 as an added safety feature
- Suitable for a variety of construction applications including spas, hot tubs, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Resists false tripping (shielded to prevent RF interference)
- Provides Class A GFCI protection
- White line neutral (pigtail) must be connected to the panel neutral for the device to function